1. Parents desirous of admitting their children shall register from the Prescribed Date[ Refer School Office ]
  2. The admitted Pupils will have to produce the following:
  3. a) Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
  4. b) Reports of previous school examination.
  5. c) A filled-in application for admission.
  6. d) The Original and an attested copy of the Birth Certificate.
  7. e) Three passport size photographs.
  8. f) Conduct certificate from the previous school.
  9. g) Community certificate ( Photocopy).

Note : Students from the CBSE schools should have their T.C. countersigned by the concerned authority.


At the reopening of the school, every student should bring two glossy passport-size photos.

One to be given through class teacher with identity certificate and the other one to be affixed on the first page of the School Diary.


  1. A week’s notice in writing is required for the withdrawal of a pupil from the school .
  2. The Transfer Certificate shall be given to only those who have settled all their dues.
  3. The Transfer Certificate must be applied for and taken in person by the Parent / Guardian. All expenses in connection with the attestation from the Department of Education or dispatching of the certificate by registered post to the applicant if necessary must be pre-paid by the applicant.
  4. The Transfer Certificate or any other certificate or testimonial will be given free of charge if taken immediately when leaving.
  5. A search fee of Rs.50/- will be charged for every year and Rs.50/- will be charged for any extract from the school record.
  6. The Withdrawal of students should take place before 1st May of every Academic Year. If a student withdraws from the school after 1st May, he must pay the First Term Fees. If he withdraws in the middle of a term, fees have to be paid for the Full Year including the Bus Fees.
  7. The Students of Std. X and Std. XII are expected to collect their Original Mark Sheet and Transfer Certificate as early as possible.
  8. The Employment Registration will be done within fifteen days from day of distribution of Mark Sheet.


  1. Student’s Railway / Bus Concession Forms will be issued only when applied for and taken in person.
  2. Any certificate or document will be issued by the school authorities only when the parent or guardian applies in writing.
  3. Students suffering from infectious or contagious diseases shall not be allowed to attend school.
  4. A Sum of Rs. 25/- will be charged for the issue of any certificate / duplicate certificate.
  5. If the student has lost the original Progress Report, a duplicate Progress Report can be obtained only on written request from the Parent / Guardian with a processing charge of Rs.25/-.